- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Ozark Health Wellness
- Living Healthy Newsletter (pdf)
- Calorie/BMI Calculator
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Arkansas Hospitals Association
- Pill Identifier - Identify unknown medications
- TEA Coalition - Van Buren County
- Van Buren County Health Department
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Arkansas Childrens Hospital
- Van Buren County Extension Agency
- Food & Drug Administration
Welcome To The Shorter Road To Recovery
2013 Community Health Needs Assesment
In an effort to improve the quality of life for all residents of Van Buren and Searcy Counties and in compliance with the IRS Schedule H (Form 990), Ozark Health compiled a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA.) The CHNA consisted of 80 questions that collected data on a variety of demographic, socioeconomic, and health risk and behavior factors. This data was collected between October and December of 2012 and the results can be found in the CHNA.
All of these efforts are combined in our Community Benefit Report.
Please click the link below to read the 2013 Community Health Needs Assesment. You will need Adobe PDF Reader (click here to download Adobe Reader) to view the document.